- Are you looking for experienced acupuncture in Cambridge?
- Are you finding it hard to decide whom to choose?
- Do you wish you could experience some relaxing and therapeutic bodywork but don’t fancy the idea of a massage?
I could be just the acupuncturist you are looking for – and here’s why …
- I’ve been practising acupuncture and Zero Balancing for nearly 30 years.Over the years, new people have found me through word-of-mouth recommendations (I sometimes treat whole friendship groups, or three generations with one family), or have returned to me after a gap of five, ten, twenty years.
- I am unusual as an acupuncturist because I treat far more people with emotional issues than with bad backs – although combinations of physical, mental and emotional symptoms make up the bulk of my work.
- I’m a trustworthy and kind person, with years of training and skill behind me, and I will always take you seriously.
- I’m a middle-aged woman who has brought up children, cared for aged parents and grieved for them when they died, had my share of heartache and happiness – in other words, I’ve built up quite a portfolio of life experiences through which I can empathise with you and know how best to offer you support. Which doesn’t mean I only treat women – I’m good at supporting men too!
- I offer daytime and evening appointments in a central location with parking available nearby.
Why am I telling you this, when you can read about me on the “About” page of my website? It’s because, as far as practising in Cambridge is concerned, I’ve been here such a short time compared to my decades of experience working elsewhere. I’m a highly-experienced “newbie” in town, and I want to get the message out to you!
Take a read of my testimonials – they speak far more eloquently than I can and give you an idea of what it has meant to people to be treated by me. If anything resonates with you, and you feel it would be helpful to have a chat to talk through how I might be able to help you … just email me or call, and we can get started.